What is the importance of shooting as a sport in life?
In an age of “couch potatoes” shooting can help build physical discipline, which is not that not only healthy but also enjoyable. Shooting is a recreational activity. Going to shooting range can be a stress relieving adventure.
We get stressed due to continuously staring at computers, T.Vs, & smart phones to relieve this stress one should come for “shooting therapy”. Shooting is also a family sport because almost every family member can appreciate, love & enjoy together this fun sport.
This is good bonding opportunity for developing responsibility, Building a relationship between father and daughter, granddad & grandson, husband & wife.
It also helps to create memories which last a lifetime. So why not start doing a great and fun experience of your own. Aside from being a fun sport it is also a safe sport.
Shooting increases strength, improves stamina, elevates hand & eye coordination and helps develop fine motor Skills. These are just a few of the physical skills, acquired through shooting that can be applied throughout our lifetime.
- Arm strength: shooting requires strong, steady arms and hands in order to aim and shoot with your hands and arms steady.
- Focus: keeping your eyes on the target while aiming a gun requires a lot of focus removing your mind from any other activities you find yourself in the present moment.
- Eyesight: practicing your shooting can’t fix only eye deficiency but it can. Exercise the eye capabilities that you already have.
- Holding a weapon and firing it can be an exhilarating thing to do! your adrenaline will be spiked and causing a surge of energy to pulse through your blood. Increased levels of adrenaline in your blood signals your liver to break down glycogen, the substance that primary source of fuel in your body
Mental health benefits:
- Increases mental discipline: To the surprise of many, shooting enhances our concentration levels expands & improves multiple problem-solving skills & enhance logical ,mathematical & creative thinking levels [thinking out of the box.]
- When you fire a gun, your body releases hormones called endorphins. These hormones promote the calm relaxed feeling although they are meant to help all relieve the stress. And anxiety which associate with firing such a powerful weapon, and can also induce a pleasurable , “high like” sensation.
- While shooting the brain produces alpha waves as the Marksman is lining up a shot which not only improves accuracy but are also associated with creativity and alleviating depression.
- Shooting offers a fulfilling, exciting & challenging experience for learning some of the most important value pf our society. A greater sense of personal and social responsibility. The value of respect a feeling, of pride can all learned in the shooting range.
Experience 10 meter shooting range, fully area conditioned specious hall with 8 electronic lanes.